At Twin Rivers Retrievers we provide a wide variety of training services for your hunting dog.
Essential Gun Dog Training
- Strong obedience (on & off leash)
- Mouth work
- Marking single retrieves
- Forced back to a pile
- Ready to hunt over
- Handler Training (we will teach you how to run your dog)
Advanced Gun Dog Training — Want to further your dog’s training? We provide different levels of advanced gun dog training
- Handling training (also know as casting or hand signals)
- Marking and retrieving multiples
- Running Blinds
- Handler training
- Basic obedience training for the non-working retriever
Mouth Work (Force Fetch) Program
- We provide a force fetch program for owners that want someone else to force break their dog
Handler Training — Whether your dog is learning to become a hunting companion or learning obedience, we provide handler training so you can learn how to work your dog.
If you have any questions please contact us by clicking here.